Wednesday 18 September 2013

New Beginnings

I believe its good to make a fresh start from time to time which is what I'm doing online
I'm attempting to kind of put all my eggs in one basket!
You may be aware that I run my own small handmade business Quirky Boots and I also run a small retail shop The Gift Box as well along with that and which of course is first and foremost -  my family!

I'm changing the styling of my blog so it incorporates everything, its still me with lots more tutorials, family inspired, guest features, shop tours and updates and much more

I'm hoping you like the changes and that the blog will be becoming a little more busy but all for the greater good
Lots of scribbles and pages and pages of ideas now on the table
First make and show tomorrow x

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see what you do! Good luck with the changes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)