Friday 28 August 2015

Book Review - Sleeping Arrangement

Sleeping Arrangement is wrote by Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham

I read this whilst on Holiday and it was the perfect fun relaxing read I needed

Its a story of long lost love and present relationships in turmoil, but put these things together in a holiday home and eyes are opened, ears are listening and seeing what you have in front sometimes is the best thing in the world.
We all need to work hard at what we have to make ourselves happy and sometimes its lost over the years thanks to work and children and staying at home.
The book is great and I read it from front to back in a few days as I loved how each character was developing

A definate must for your bookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)