Tuesday 21 March 2017

Crochet Face Scrubbies Pattern

After creating some new face scrubbies for my own personal use, I realised I'd changed my pattern slightly so thought I'd update my previous pattern found here
 Pattern
I used 100% cotton and a size 4 crochet hook
MC- magic circle
SC - single crochet
DC- double crochet
SS- slip stitch
CH- chain
*pattern in American crochet terms*
  • magic circle, CH2, 12DC, SS in top of CH2 to join
  • CH2, 1DC in same space, 2DC in each stitch, SS to top CH2 to join
  • CH2, 2DC in same space, *1DC in next stitch, 3DC in next (*repeat to end) SS to top of CH2 to join
  • CH1, 1SC in each stitch around, SS to top of CH1 to join
  • Fasten off and weave in ends
The handmade soap is from the Okie Soapy Soap Shop, and is the tea tree and green clay facial bar, its smells amazing and makes my skin feel amazing, I have quite an oily skin and this soap really helps balance that out


1 comment:

  1. I love these face scrubbies. I've made square washcloths before but these are smaller and cuter, and a great way to use up small amounts of yarn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)